Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Today.

Olivia : Mommy did you adapt me ?
Me : No Olivia.Why did you ask ?
Olivia : Because I don't really look like you.Your neck is like an old lady's neck .
Me : ????????????????
-----------------------------------


Today I cooked pasta that i made at home and  Olivia " Mommy this is very yummy please teach it to me so that I can make it when I am an adult "

Reha is in Turkey ,he left a week ago and will stay untuil May 20th. Olivia is talking to her on the skyep everyday.Today she couldn't goo to sleep until 9pm so we called Reha and they get to talk half an hour then she was able to sleep.
Today she said she is missing him,kissed his pillow.
We are sleeping together meanwhile until Reha comes back we will.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]