Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Not ating animals.

At the beach yesterday Olivia's best friend ate "chicken nugget" and after Olivia gave her a bad look she said "okay I am only eating one"
After we came home, I opened the subject and said "Olivia I understand that you prefer to vegetarian BUT ..."
Se interrupted me saying " no no no no no .Please don't talk to me about respecting others . I DO CARE about animals ,and I WILL TELL MY FRIENDS NOT TO EAT ANIMALS NO MATTER WHAT ! . which one is more important caring about anilmals or being polite to others "

I have no answer to this almost 7 years old girl.


( Olivia has been vegetarian for almost a year with her choice)


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]