Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bebegim!

My baby rides two wheeler..
What is any better than seeing her laughter on the wheels ?
Life is so simple.
Happiness is so priceless!

Do you want to be happy?
Just watch the kids .


Guzel kizim benim.
Bugun babanla parka bisiklet calismaya gittin;
It is the 3rd day I guess you are practicing with daddy your 2 wheeler.
Before you left I asked you "olivia what do you think that you should tell to your brain ?'
You said "Si se puedes " which meant "you can do it"

And when you came I saw you running towards the door and ringing the bell.When I opened the door you said "Mommy I DID IT! I was riding it all by myself "

What is life Olivia ? What is happiness?
It is so simple and it is so hard.
I love you my baby.
I am so proud of you .



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]