Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I bought wild cought salmon from whole foods for dinner.It was yummy!!

BUT


When Olivia sow her plate the first reaction was "Is it dead?"

Then she started crying for the"sweet little fish nicely swimming in the ocean" and was very mad for the "stupid fishermen who caught the fish" It took almost 20 min .Then she started eating her fish and ate it all:-)

In the bed she remembered the fish and started crying again. She was talking to herself "are you all right little fishy? Are you hurt? Are you sad my little fishy fellow? "

I tried to explain her again that it is okay to eat fish etc.Then she was mad at me too.She said" I want everybody being alive ,even a little fish in the ocean:-("

She fell asleep with tears on her cheeks:-((

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]