Thursday, June 11, 2009

O LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!

O LOVE THE WAY SHE IS SLEEPING ON THE QUILT .
IT REMINDS ME THE BOOK THAT I RED YEARS AGO ABOUT
"HOW TO FIND YOUR PLACE "
OLIVIA HAD FOUND THIS PLACE FOR NAPPING AFTER A LONG PLAYING ,JUMPING ON THE BED.





The pillow-couchon under her had . It has been started by my mom as a blanket for me but never finished.I took it from home after my mom passed away and brought it here.Then decided to cover this one to be used in Olivia's room .Olivia named it LOG"after Winnie de Pooh's log, in hundred acre wood.
She is sitting on it while I am putting her socks on.
She is reading on it.
Using it for pretend dentist chair.SHE LOVES IT.
I am sitting on it and singing for Olivia before she is sleeping.
Sometimes Reha and I sitting on it and watching her while sleeping at night.
I have mixed feelings about this photo .I feel sad and proud at the same time.
Olivia's face on that knitted pieces that I saw many times on my MOM's hands.
I feel as if my mom's hads are on Olivia's hair and petting .
I wish she could have done that.

Life is going on...

Today we took Olivia to her ped.check up.She hasn't been any since last August.
Name:Olivia
Age: 2 7/12
Weight:25.3 (%10 ) ( She has been out of he chart between since she was 6 months old)
Height:35 1/4 (%25-50)
Head:47 12 (%25-50)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]