Monday, June 22, 2009

Last night

"Olivia ,did you say goodnight to Daddy?'
"Not ,yet"
"Could you do it plaese?"
"I sure will do" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I don't even use this form yet:-)))

Weekend

Reha was telling to story to Olivia at the dining table .Suddenly she said something like " hgf.kjnz het out of my head"
We( Reha and I ) looked at each other and asked her to repeat it again.
She again said the same word that we couldn't get .When we asked her to repeat again she goes:

"ANYWAY,Daddy please talk about the rest of the story" :-))))

First time she used ANYWAY .!!!


Today

In Kidsville she played with her teacher's doughter only .Olivia loved her (10 years old) .Time to time I wathed Olivia holding holding her hand .I wonder what was she telling her :-))))

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]